Liftmaster EL25 Telephone EntryLogin to buy
Login to see prices
- Entry Codes allow for 2,000 4-digit codes to be programmed. The codes can be time-restricted and/or use restricted. The codes can be split up any way you choose; 500 directory codes, 1000 card codes, 500 entry codes for example.
- Call Waiting allows the resident to answer a call from the gate or door while on another call.
- Recessed, Lighted, ADA-Compliant Keypad makes entering your PIN easy and convenient.
- Transaction Monitoring stores a maximum of 8,000 transactions including date, time, identification and transaction type.
- Remote Updates enables system updates and upgrades to be made via a modem connection.
- Wiegand Inputs Up to 4 Wiegand inputs, with 2 (optional) plug-in modules (WOMODKT).
- Programmable Relays provide four assignable built-in relays.
- Activity Reporting gives property managers the ability to print database, system and history reports.
- Call Forwarding and Do Not Disturb schedules can be programmed for every resident.
- Versa XS is the menu driven software configuration and database management tool for EL25 Telephone Entry Systems.
- Auto Sensor input automatically dials the residence or can activate relays.
- Anti-Passback prevents pass back of cards and codes for a pre-programmed amount of time to eliminate tailgating.
- Security Lockout prevents access for a pre-programmed amount of time when too many invalid code attempts are made.
- Postal Lock provision supports a switch kit that integrates with U.S. Postal Service lock so only a postal carrier can enter.
- Unlock Schedule for a gate or door allows you to configure entry points to automatically open or lock at set periods of time.
- Holiday Programming provides up to 16 days that can be defined to override the standard lock/unlock schedules.
- Time Zone Feature allows for up to 62 programmable time zones with three segments each.