- Monitored, weather-proof retroreflective photoeye solution providing entrapment protection for automatic gates and doors. Retroreflective configuration eliminates the need for a separate transmitter and the associated wiring across a roadway to reduce installation costs. The EMX IRB-RET photoeye unit is UL325-2018 compliant and housed in a rugged NEMA 4X enclosure suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
- The universal design of the EMX IRB-RET allows it to be used with a wide variety of monitored operators. Additionally, it is compatible with most non-monitored legacy products.
- UL325-2018 compliant
- Six (6) monitoring interfaces
- 60 ft. operating range
- Easy installation and set-up
- Kit includes: photoeye with hood, reflector with hood, and mounting bracket with hardware